One think I wanted to mention, and I'm not sure why I didn't because this is more relevant to your situation, I'd think, than that semi long novel I posted earlier.

Clearly you are conscious and aware of a specific behaviour. When you lose the weight, you notice yourself eating to make sure you gain it back.

I had the same problem. What I did was finally force myself to sit down in a comfortable chair with a notepad and pen and ask myself - and really feel the response thoroughly:

"What would happen if I settled on a great weight and easily stayed at this weight." ( and really, the intention behind this question was: what *bad* thing would happen?)

I let the answer come and when it did, I found it hard to not get up and distract myself, because there feelings of discomfort.
This is the first time I had ever let myself ponder over it.

The Belief I uncovered: I would be unsafe. I pictured myself being in that "attractive class" of guys and having women look my way, away from their boyfriend, or even single women choosing me over someone else in a social situation.

The specific belief was: attractive body = getting into physical fights

As ridiculous as that sounds, arriving at that belief resounded with a solidity that I couldn't deny. I felt physically unsafe. When I was in elementary school, I would avoid fights however way I could, even take crap from other people, becuase I knew my mother would kick the crap out of me if she had to go out of her way to pick me up from the principal's office. Sounds funny, but very real for me back then.

Those hidden payoffs can be more powerful than we think. ( which is why I'm sure Paul asks in the Beliefs CD if every part of you is willing to accept the new belief.)

Try just really getting deep into yourself by asking yourself what would happen, and let it come out on paper, or just listen to the thoughts, while really imagining that you actually permanently found yourself at that perfect weight, and just let the answer come.

hth
Steve