I think you could paint your house with your favorite colors. White or grey are metal colors - I guess it depends on the house too - capes always look nice in white. I probably wouldn't recommend incorporating all 24 facets of the DFS diamond unless you live in a Victorian Queen Anne or something. I would go with a color you like - I'm not sure that the exterior color can effect the qi entering your home. If you think about it, no color would be perfect for all areas of your home because different areas have different elemental requirements, in theory. So, you might consider doing something special - like a fortune color for your doors and window casings, provided it fits with the overall color of your house. Your neighbors might be offended if you paint your house bright red, but yellow is pretty traditional for a fire color if you really want to keep within that framework, the enhancing colors might be acceptable too.

I think this is a perfect general question for the call in on 5/8. But if you didn't already realize it, you cannot ask questions yourself at the call in. You have to email your questions in advance, like now, to Shawn at Learning Strategies (ShawnG@LearningStrategies.com) in order to get them answered.

Whatever you decide, go with a quality paint!

You can analyze your 4 Pillars chart pretty easily using The Complete Idiot's Guide to Feng Shui 3rd Ed - they devote 5 chapters to the process. This book is GREAT, I cannot recommend it enough - everyone interested in Feng Shui should own it, the information contained is invaluable. I think they got the book deal through the Idiot's umbrella only as it's a very thorough presentation (in a easy to understand way, of course) of the methodology and history of Classical Feng Shui. One of the authors is Master Joseph Yu, who's quite brilliant. If I was stuck on a desert Island and had to keep just one Feng Shui resource (so I could build a more conducive hut I suppose), it would be this book.

cheers!