How wonderful to have this to keep on communicating!

I found two vortex, one positive, one negative. The one negative is on the ledge of my fireplace, so I can't go down to the ground level to correct it and I can't really cover it with a rug, so I'm going to have to think of something so the cures don't shift around. After curing it, with the ring added, it was still not as strong in positive energy as the positive one, which, if the rod had been the rotor of an helicopter, would have positively taken off! That one is by my kitchen table, so no complaint there! Interestingly, I had cristals in thingies that I use as trivets on my table, so unbeknownst to me, I had already enhanced it.

I had a lot of fault lines as well, but I live in the Los Angeles area and it's not surprising that there would be fault lines (and it sure is not water given how dry it is... unless the ocean, 1/2 mile away?). I found them in the night, the night I came back (I really felt like a witch of old! :-) ), and the next morning, I noticed they were all sitting on cracks in the driveway and paths around the house. That's as good a corroboration as I'm going to get.

At any rate, at the seminar, we had found that my house would have a 28 energy level when I'd be done curing it and indeed, that's what I get. I am positively stoked!!!

For those of you having a bit of a hard time, remember to have fun! I think Marie said that it's the best way to get out of your own way and I find it to be true for myself. And don't forget the shining ball at the top of your hat!

Boy, is this ever fun!

Marie-France