Hello Hina,

If you want to know whether the PhotoReading Whole Mind System works?. The answer is an emphatic yes. Will it allow you to finish off your pending reading material? Yes and in future it will allow you to stay on top of your reading material in whatever stage of life you are in.

My advice is, if you can afford, order the PhotoReading Self Learning Audio Course (Deluxe Edition is highly recommended). Practice it diligently for 25 days and if you don't see the results, simply return it. The course is not just a speed reading course. It is a whole mind system developed with you and your purpose (read comprehension) at centre. Don't believe anybody, not even myself. Try it out for youself and be your best judge.

Also be forewarned, it is not a good idea to learn PhotoReading by practicing it on school text books or technical material. You are supposed to practice the system on 5 to 10 non-fiction books so that you become fluent with the use of system. Only then should you PhotoRead the School material. Why I mention this is that if your pending material happens to be School Reading Material, then it will take some days before you can use PhotoReading on it.

P.S. I am not employed or paid by Learning Strategies in any which way.

God Bless You

Kind regards
Vaibhav Sharma