I Photoread them with the intent to Direct Learn them..I took 30-60 min breaks in between.(Once I got to the 28 e-book I started have this feeling in my head it's kind of like the feeling you get when you study too hard.)
I wanted to put Photoreading to the test and since that feeling started coming I understand that something is going on in my head.I already have information from other books poping in my head already(Maybe because I over did the photoreading and Image repeatly and Keep telling myself that I'm good at all the subjects I photoread and Lucid dreaming also. (close to 350 e-books and the rest were books ,my friend has a lot ,so I borrowed and also there's so many free ones online))

Anyways..I'm now thinking that something amaze might happen if I try photoreading 100 books/e-books(This includes going over 50% of the same books 2-3 times) a day for 30 days and preview and maunal learn 10 of the books a day..As long as I don't let my head hurt..It crazy all these images keep poping in my head and I only understand a few of them LOL!!Crazy!!

P.S I know what ur think over 400 books lol!! Tell me what you think of this.

Last edited by Blankname1; 08/01/07 09:04 AM.