Hi all, I'm new to this board, and read some posts here about using holosync, so I thought it might be a good place to ask advice. I messed around with BW Gen some time ago, and found it useful, but kinda didn't trust what was being done to me, who knows who is creating the beats and uploading them!
Recently, I received Centerpoint's free demo (which I thought was kinda short) and thought it might be worthwhile trying it out, but right now I'm a bit financially strapped, so I put it out of my mind until the other day when I stumbled across it on a bittorent client search, so I downloaded it.
I"m not one for being dishonest, and I promise I plan on purchasing it as soon as I'm able to afford it, but wanted to get started on it in the meantime. I beleive what comes around goes around in this world and people who try to scam will get theirs in the end!
There are instructions there, but they are for the Awakening levels 1 through 4, not the "Awakening Prologue".
So my question is about getting started, I don't have any instructions for the awakening prologue, so I was wondering the proceedure for using it. There is the dive, and the immersion.
Do I start off only listening to the dive, then listen to the dive and the immersion later, or just listen to both back to back right from the start?
How long do I listen to the awakening prologue for before moving up to the Awakening level one?
Thanks for your help.