The guy who put up that torrent you've downloaded gave me considerable grief on another forum, for my efforts to point out exactly the reason you are currently writing in here. So I am NOT inclined to help anyone who downloads and uses his torrents, even if you have the intention of later purchasing the CD's. Incidentally, if you do eventually do that, you will still need to purchase Awakening Prologue, even if you have gone past the point of using it, by using the downloaded version now.

I would suggest that if you read the Centerpointe material, you'll find that purchasing a LEGAL copy of the Awakening Prologue can be done on a time-pay basis, and doing it that way is not all that expensive. You also get a year's guarantee that if you don't like it, you can return it and get your money back. The AP disk comes with several others, and tonnes of information to help you get started properly, much more than can be provided in just a simple post here.

Incidentally, the instructions Frodo02 gave above are wrong. I doubt Centerpointe will assist you if you are not a client, and they are aware of the illegal torrent, and are pursuing legal actions to prevent these types of downloads. Their reasoning stems exactly from the reason you are using this forum to get information - people using the product from second-hand sources may not be getting exactly what they thought they were (not saying this particular torrent is bad, though - and affirmations are only put on subsequent levels of Holosync, not on the original Awakening Prologue) and should have the support of the company who puts it out, so that it is used properly, and with FULL knowledge of what it does and how it does it.

Unis