quote:
Originally posted by mads:
so if no one in this forum is able to solve the questions it goes to say that either IS and PR (dont know abt PR) dont work, or the amount of work that we have invested in IS and PR is just not enough. somone also remarked that he would take the challenge only if money was involved. THERE IS A $500 REWARD IF U WIN.
mads

quote:
Originally by AlexK posted October 09, 2002 02:18 AM
Pay me and I might consider it. Meanwhile I'll keep using this skill and other skills that I am developing for better things to do than IQ test.
http://www.learningstrategies.com/forum/ubb/Forum1/HTML/000062.html

"THERE IS A $500 REWARD IF U WIN." Hardee hahahah!

While you are busy improving your "so called IQ" (should be called Ego quotient) I've been using the tools provided by LSC to make some major changes in my life.

I personally feel "action speaks louder than words" and fail to be impressed by people who tout their so called IQ. As if wasting time taking numerous IQ test is really an intelligent thing to do. The time you waste on doing IQ test over and over 'intelligent' people spend on worthwhile project that serve humanity and learning.

You'll have to excuse me now while this Profoundly deaf intelligent being, spends the afternoon with the kids. I expect myself to be suckered into buying an ice cream, afterall they can hear the ice cream van 30 minutes away. Intelligence to me is to enjoy the now.

I've got nothing to prove to anyone and stand by my previous statement "I wouldn't know what my IQ was and I don't care what it is now". Having a higher IQ score won't change anything. It's how I use the resources I have, that makes the difference. I am that I am.

carpe diem
Alex