Hey, thank you for replies.

I agree that what works is a good set point. I`ve used SFQ regularly for one month, almost each day 34 min, and it really works, fast.

I also would like to add that, I`m formally a protestant, but also find Buddhism to be interesting. The bible and churches talk about all the nice words. They sing with nice texts and everything. I feel in sort of a way that they take the credit for the seeding that is done in practicing eastern practices.

I guess it`s possible to be very happy and blissed etc with just believing in text from the bible but it`s proven that eastern methodology is very good. So my point is that I feel they`ve forgotten important elements of becoming "the angel" they emphasize.

It`s interesting to imagine what many years of SFQ can do for me. I see that you have 25 years of Tai Chi behind you. Please don`t tell me that I should do more eastern stuff in addition to my SFQ. I also meditate one hour each day. Before I trained karate for 2 years, which was very good -> spontaneity etc.

Do you think you can divide SFQ and Tai Chi in parts and describe the different results and feelings you get from these two? I know Tai Chi stems from Qi Gong.