This week, I have been going to sleep with Abraham (Esther) Hicks playing on my DVD player. I listen to the sessions and somewhere in between I drift off. During the day (at work especially) I have been listening to IPM and Belief paraliminals. I also meditate in the morning using one of my favourite CDs from Brain Sync.

This week however, all this activity has been giving me spooky results. I have been "hearing" whispers in my ears when I am asleep or in that drowsy state. When I try to mute the whispers by listening to one of the sleep programming (my current favourite is creating money affirmation), I get suddenly (and rudely if I may add) get woken up by a clear nudge on my belly or a loud thud sound – as if someone dropped loads of books at the end of my bed.

I also feel there is someone in the room with me, watching me. I don’t feel that this someone is there to hurt me but they are definitely there. Many a times (before this week, and in fact for many years now) I have felt that I get “help” waking up by a guardian angel (or this person). Every time I am running late – I have noticed this happens and I find myself thanking this person for waking me up!

Since I started meditating, I feel this more. The other day (yesterday), for the entire day, I kept humming this tune. I had no idea what the tune was. I workout (fitness) regularly and yesterday I was supposed to do Yoga. I kept procrastinating and was adamant to not follow through. Finally, I decided since I hate Yoga, I will do something else – that is equally low impact yet intense. 15 minutes into the workout, (note that I had not used this particulary tape in 1 full year. Last time I had used it was May 2006!) that tune came up and I got spooked! I literally stopped. Then I started laughing because I now recognized the tune. But then got spooked again!

Do you think that all this messing about with all these tapes is heightening my awareness? That, I am actually thinking that I may be psychic too. I say “psychic” because many a times, I will say something just in passing – but it is generally something that I have started with “mark my words” – and then have found the very thing manifest.

Are all these paraliminals – especially holosync sounds assisting me and I should just enjoy it or is this something I should worry about? I certainly DON’T want to be speaking to dead people! Oh Lord!

I don’t want to let the cat out of the bag and then not know how to handle it. Has anyone else (especially those who meditate) experience anything similar to what I am experiencing?

Thanks for your (any and all) input.

Last edited by decision2change; 06/01/07 05:28 PM.