Hi D2c,

First, I would like to say, you are OK. Perfectly OK.

Second, as you suspect in you post, the reason for your situation may well be the extensive use of self-help tapes. Maybe some overload? Anyway, using so many products per day, you are certainly asking for something. And now you've got it. Maybe you were not precise enough stating what you want?

Alex said in one of her posts, we need sleep to form the new neural connections. You are forming so many new connections that your sleep time is not enough! Strange things start to happen when you are awake... :P

I know when you seem to have so many problems, you want to solve them all at the same time. It's usually not the best approach! (But, so understandable!) Slooowww dowwwnnnn .... .... and take one problem only at a time. Usually it happens, if you get one problem solved the others start to untangle also. The mind sort of understands how it's done

BTW what do the whispers say? Have you asked them? Have you made them louder? More friendly?

Have you looked at the "someone who is in your room"? Has She/he something to say?

Dead people are dead. That's why we who are alive cannot contact them. The only thing that we have is the memory of the dead people. And that is in your own mind, in your imagination and can be controlled by you. If not you, then who?

My two €cents

[He].2s2.2p4