Quote:

Dead people are dead. That's why we who are alive cannot contact them. The only thing that we have is the memory of the dead people. And that is in your own mind, in your imagination and can be controlled by you. If not you, then who?

Hi Oxygen:

Well, having been channeling "dead folks" now for over 26 years, I'd take exception to what you wrote there. I don't channel Uncle Sam or Aunt Sue, either, so it's not a "memory" thing, and some very intelligent stuff that I, personally would never have known, has come through. Funny, when the people who come to me (via phone or in person) with various types of problems, or seeking personal/spiritual growth, or needing to find out about a health issue, they get answers "I" would never have been able to give them on my own. I haven't ever done enough reading, especially regarding health stuff, to be able to sit with a doctor and discuss the issue of a patient (that they were stumped about) on my own, BUT this hasn't stopped them (with an opened mind, of course) from coming to get that kind of information.

I'd suggest you research this a bit more before being so sure of yourself. My "guides" have indicated that they feel they are so much MORE alive than we'll ever be, encased in flesh. Besides, even if you're a little grain of sand, you are always "alive" in the Universe - unless you believe we just evaporate into an absolute nothingness once we leave this physical form. My guess is we'll all find out someday for sure, but for now, I have plenty of proof for myself that we can (and should) consult with those who have left physical existence for a while (or even forever).

Cheers!
Unis