Quote:

Hi D2c,

First, I would like to say, you are OK. Perfectly OK.
..............My two €cents...

[He].2s2.2p4

Hi Oxygen!

First, I would like to say, you are OK. Perfectly OK.
## Thank you. It’s always reassuring!

Second, as you suspect in you post, the reason for your situation may well be the extensive use of self-help tapes. Maybe some overload? Anyway, using so many products per day, you are certainly asking for something. And now you've got it. Maybe you were not precise enough stating what you want?
## Yes, it is possible that it is just that. However, I don’t see why I am so drawn to listen more and more to Abraham.

I know when you seem to have so many problems, you want to solve them all at the same time. It's usually not the best approach! (But, so understandable!) Slooowww dowwwnnnn .... .... and take one problem only at a time. Usually it happens, if you get one problem solved the others start to untangle also. The mind sort of understands how it's done
##Actually, currently I don’t have a real ‘problem’ per say. I was a mess last year but since then, my life is sailing trouble free (major trouble that is).

BTW what do the whispers say? Have you asked them? Have you made them louder? More friendly?
## No, not audible. My ears just raise like a dog’s ear would and I am struggling to make sense of what the whispers are saying but nothing. At times, it does feel like someone is directly whispering in my ear and I put a sheet over my head and then a pillow to block it out. Then I get this uneasy feeling and I have to get up and turn the light on to see what or who the heck is causing me dis-ease.

Have you looked at the "someone who is in your room"? Has She/he something to say?
##No – if I had, then I would know for sure that I am a psychic or can see ghosts. No, it’s just an ever present presence. Little things that happen that tell me I am not alone. They just don’t tell me – they make it known so there is no doubt that I am not alone.

Dead people are dead. That's why we who are alive cannot contact them. The only thing that we have is the memory of the dead people. And that is in your own mind, in your imagination and can be controlled by you. If not you, then who?
## I don’t believe that. Dead people are around us. Their bodies are dead but the mind (however you want to define the mind – vibration, energy, spirit) is always around us. Some can feel and translate from these energies whilst others are oblivious to it. I think it is because they (we/I) don’t pay attention to them or are not aware of their sixth sense.

I am still not over the cat who just kept hissing at me but looked past my shoulder, and there was no one standing behind me. This was a while back at a friends. I was invited for dinner and the homeowner had a cat. Cats are supposed to be extra sensory. I am certain my guardian spirit was playing with the cat. Because after a while, the cat settled and as if there was nothing there. Then she would just jump as if she was spooked and look at me and then settle back down. It was bizarre. Another experienced that is etched in my memory and heart.