Hello everyone! I have been visiting but not posting because I wanted to report back with what I did since my last post of June 7 and where things are at with me right now.

After a lot of thought, I stopped meditating and listening to meditation music. Furthermore, I reduced all brain wave activity to 3 hours a day - out of which, 2 sessions that I have continued to listen to is IPM, my favourite from BS - Universal Mind and a prosperity affirmations tracks I have been listening to.

I listened to IPM at work, first thing, when it is very quite and I can close my eyes and don't get disturbed (perks of getting there at 7:30!!).

Since then I noticed 3 things
1. No weird events at night or day

2. I am less aware of myself (before, I would actually be aware of who I was, how tall, what I was doing, how I was feeling etc.).

3. I have lost some alertness. I seem to be in a daze most of the time (side effect I guess).

I am not sure if I have done the right thing, but I just wasn't ready to play with anything paranormal - if indeed that is what was being awakened within me.

Oh, I have also been working out heavily to tire myself so I can just go to bed and drop to deepest sleep the minute my head hits the pillow.

I don't feel great - but I don't feel bad either.

Thanks all for suggestions and advise. I think, I have done the right thing (not sure, but I think I have). If I am meant to pursue the paranormal then I am sure the opportunity will come back. As of now, I am just happy being 'normal'.

By the way, I have resumed reading David Burns book "Feeling Good". I have to do something with all that spare time *wink*! I have also continued watching abraham - I think this is okay.

Cheerio
D2C

Last edited by decision2change; 06/22/07 12:16 AM.