quote:
Originally posted by mads:
i dont know y everyone is getting so worked up????????if u want to prove to others that IS works prove it. if u feel it works for u n are happy thats grt 2. so y get worked up because i was asking for some results. anyways just HUMOR ME!!!!!!!!! take it and let the results do the talking. also pls look at my posts. i have used the word "WE", not "YOU". i was never challening anyone. but the tone of replies shows that somehow ur egoes werent able to handle the challenge. u didnt smile to urself and say "MADS WILL LEARN IN DUE COURSE" and shrug it off.
i dont want to comment on this anymore. those who wish to take it and feel happy taking it pls do so. those who are happy feeling they are achievers already- thats good 2.
i am sorry if the discussion didnt work properly. and ABC123 i havent solved any of the puzzles. will let u know when i do so.
mads

You delete the post and then deny you challenged anyone personally? That says a lot.

quote:
anyways just HUMOR ME!!!!!!!!! take it and let the results do the talking. also pls look at my posts.
... which you deleted!

BTW deleting your post of 29, 2002 02:16 PM was pretty pointless ---

quote:
DELETD BECOZ MADS IS STUPID
[This message has been edited by mads (edited November 30, 2002).

it says a lot though...

Alex

[This message has been edited by AlexK (edited November 30, 2002).]