Since there are a lot of different options. You may want to cut it down.

I'm a Salesperson for a living. I do a similar thing as you ... I walk into businesses and talk to strangers. I am a very outgoing, friendly person, however my problem is a fear of rejection ... I really want people to like me, and hate when met by indifference.

But you and I must expect people will act somewhat indifferently, because you are a stranger asking them to buy your product, or participate in your business.

As I'm typing, I'm thinking Self-Esteem Supercharger may work for our little problem. With a healthy self-esteem it wouldn't matter whether people join your business or not ... you'll still feel good about yourself.

Please note: Although paraliminals will help. A lot of these changes in mindset can be done yourself ... with or without Paraliminals. Sometimes we tend to rely on paraliminals or other CD's to change us - we have the power within ourselves ... these are just tools to help us along the way.

People are typically more open-minded and understanding than we think... so don't be scared to go talk to them. Be calm, cool and simply ask if their open to making more income. They'll tell you.

Dave