The best affirmations change your reality in believable ways. For example, "I am a millionaire" really isn't as effect as, "It is possible to be a millionaire." You KNOW that it really IS possible to be one. But you may well scoff at the idea of you as one right now (if you were one, you probably wouldn't be in this course area!). Things like "I know it's possible to become a millionaire" might, however, bring up argumentative thoughts as well, like, "but not for me," so you want to "stretch" the line, but don't break it and go into the realm of the totally unbelievable to you. If you can use the affirmation about it being possible to be a millionaire without adding negative phrases onto the end of it, do so. If you can't, then every time you affirm "It's possible," you will then also be tacking on the "not for me" part, which is really counter-productive.

The right way to visualize is as being IN the experience. Too many people watch themselves experiencing it in the visualization. You must be able to look down and see you body and hands as you can right now. You must be able to feel the breeze on your cheek in your imagination, not watch yourself respond to the feeling of breeze on your cheek. You cannot take a third person view of watching someone (even yourself) experience wealth, and experience it. It must be as if you were right there, feeling the silk, smelling the truffles, hearing the dog bark outside, seeing the sun filter through the stained glass, tasting the sherry in your glass. The more senses you invoke, the more real it becomes to your subconscious mind, so long as you are IN the picture, not watching the picture.