I may only be 14, so possibly, some will probably say to me the question: who am I to talk?

However, I agree with AlexK. Maybe many believe that intelligence, creativity, and wisdom are seperated, and that all may be true. Personally I believed they are linked, and this is why you should not be able to make any kind of test to determine intelligence, without taking into mind several other factors.

I remember in elementary I took 4 or 5 different tests during my 4th and 5th grade year, because I was part of the to 15% in the school, and its small history as far as grades, academics, and even creative talent go. They gave me several tests to see what I 'knew' and despite the fact that the teachers pleaded with the advanced 'gifted & talented' programs, I was not accepted, after failing their 'advanced' tests and not going by what was expected of my 'creative pattern of thinking.'

Whatever happened to those kids who WERE in that gifted and talented program? They eventually dropped out of it, went back to normal schooling, and have not done anything since. In fact, many of them have, according to the others' word - not even touched base with the promise of something 'gifted and talented' on the horizon in creative or intellectual thought/work.

I continue in my many projects for fun, and so far have been complimented by the few I've shown my talents to in the past few years. They've questioned time and time again whether or not I was 14. (And at times, whenever I was younger than that!) I'm now on my way to writing a book, which according to whoever has read it - is well on its way to being published, and my further work being evolved into best selling material by the time I'm 20.

The elementary teachers were shocked when I didn't pass and get accepted by their tests and into their program, and they even told me that I was more 'gifted' that many of the kids they had seen in these programs.

Now, I might not be an Einstein, but I'm a master of my own universe, and in doing so:just could evolve into another Einstein. Hell, I'd bet millions just to say that there's tons of Einsteins out there who never got famous.

-youngprer