Quote:

When installing a new belief, it's asking me to go back into my life "the first time I had that belief" and whatnot. Of course I didn't have that belief or I wouldn't be listening to the Belief paraliminal trying to install it 10 years later. So am I making up an event that didn't happen and pretending it did? Or am I imagining an event that happened and how it would have been if I did have the belief?

You've indicated that the time-line for when the belief that you were ugly was installed by that girl was around 13 years of age. So just go back to that episode, relax and let the paraliminals do the rest. You consciously don't need to do anything. Let Paul's words reach into your subconscious and do the shifting for you. It's your subconscious mind he's talking to - so just follow down the middle of the two voices, or focus on feeling good in your body while listening. You may want to listen to it at a separate time for the belief that you'll never have sex - don't try to cram too much change into one listening session.

You've been spinning that disk in your head about that belief for a fair number of years, and since you now know you aren't ugly, you just need to have that reinforced, and any old programming associated to it re-wired and shifted around. Give yourself a bit of time with this CD, and then move forward with perhaps New History Generator. Again, just follow the instructions as best you can - it does get a bit easier if you do it over several days in a row.

Then use New Behaviour Generator. Look around for someone you'd like to model, or create an image of how you'd ideally like to be able to behave around the opposite sex. Then listen for a few days, to get that pattern installed. I'd suggest NOT using Personal Magnetism until you have the rest of these above well installed, as you don't want to attract someone to you who will pull you back down into the rut you were in - remember like attracts like - which is good if everyone is having fun in the relationship.

So give it a go, and let us know how you make out - if you get stuck, ask some more questions, but try to work with it a while to get the results you want.

I wish you lots of luck and lots of love in your life!

Cheers!

Unis