Hi Mystery,

Well, for one thing you sure do express yourself well. And another thing is you know what you want to do with your life. So it seems to me you have a lot going for you. At my age (50 something) I'm still trying to figure out what I want to do, but I'm working on it!

Anyhow, I was feeling that feeling of needing to be in a relationship recently and what straightened me out was that.... the thing to do is to build up the love you have for yourself and then you will have created the space for the right person to come along... But by then you won't care if they do because the love that you feel inside will be sufficient unto itself!

Another thing is that you might like an appointment with someone who does touch for health... (I think that is the name of the modality). I went to someone yesterday and it was a very interesting experience. She hones in on what your issue is and clears it out... If you live close to the Georgia/NC border you would be nearby the lady I went to. Anyhow, just a thought....

You are doing great, btw,
scooter~*