Hi!

I know I am late with this, but I haven't been here in months. Maybe the thread author is not reading anymore, but I very much hope he does, because I think this could be important:

Quote:

now my soul never gets to experience it again as punishment, and always just has to feel the longing.

But "it" is still there and can swallow me up and tears just well up in my eyes at times and it hurts soooo badly (like right now.... or a lot of times during a movie when any kind of romance scene happens.... or just randomly when I see a couple.... or just thinking about the past). I used to think it has gone on so long and attained such a density that it is unbeatable. Or what girl would ever want anything to do with a 25-year old virgin. I couldn't even tell someone I was a virgin without breaking down and crying because I thought it meant I was such a loser until a year or two ago. I know it isn't true but I think all that garbage is still operating in my mind.

(cont'd below)

My comments are not about what CD's to use, but as I read the words above, I felt really really strongly that this issue is not about being able to experience sex. For one thing, you say quite clearly that you think being a virgin makes you a loser - that is not about sex, it's something else. I also have felt the things you have described (and I'm way older than you are). I think it has more to do with wanting to be/feel loved and accepted than about being able to have sex.

Just for the record, while a dying "breed", I think there are still women out there who might prefer a man who, mind you BY HIS DELIBERATE CHOICE, is still a virgin when she "finds" him. But the way that you are thinking now, you might only find women who will agree with you about yourself.

A final word about the Belief CD- since you already have a belief installed in you that you are ugly, and the other beliefs you wrote above, perhaps you ought to listen to side A where it asks you to UNINSTALL a negative belief you have. Then it asks you when you first had that belief, and so on.

I hope you get things figured out, good luck!