I have found that using any kind of program with binaural beats while having a headache either increases the headache and/or makes me nauseous. That would be both holosync and the paraliminals. I think part of the reason has to do with the small (but enough) amount of stress that the binaural beats puts on the brain, just exacerbates the pain.

For migraines, especially accompanied by nausea, I usual take a motion-sickness pill and go to bed for a couple of hours. I also find that eating a dish of warm stewed tomatoes (homemade, canned or scald a fresh tomato in boiling water for a minute, peel, cut up and cook for about half an hour) with just a bit of sugar usually straightens out the nausea.

I also generally use a cold facecloth for my forehead, tying it around with an old rag to hold it in place - keep refreshing it every 10 or 15 minutes for about an hour. I have found that most of my migraines are related to allergies, so this helps to bring down swelling in the sinuses.

I have also learned a few NLP techniques that will bring the pain down quite a bit and fairly quickly.

Just a few helpful suggestions along with the info on binaural beats.

Cheers!

Unis