Dear all,
I have a few questions to ask about photoreading =] As I searched through the PhotoReading Forum, I can hardly find any answers to mine...maybe my questions are somewhat different =p

1. What should I do during superreading and dipping? Should I stop thinking of anything and let the intuitive signals guide me to any phrases or words? OR to think of the purpose again or something else to occupy my mind?? Should I skitter horizontally while I'm dipping like regular reading method?
2. When I preview, when looking over the material....should I be thinking of any points I need to take note of? Rather than just getting the structure?
3. Sometimes...when I superread and dip...I find my conscious mind being occured by something...how can it be solved??
4. When I mindmap, provided that I have superread and dipped, should I use my pure memory, close all the materials and write the mind map? Or make use of the contents, and then close the book? Or how?_?
5. When I use the tangerine technique, should I be able to look at say 1 whole page of article? And should my head be feeling a bit tight? Coz when I tried it, I imagined there's a tangering at my head's top back part....but its more or less the same as before.
6. I have 2 paraliminals: Memory Supercharger and PhotoReading Activator...does it matter whether one of them is to be heard before or after photoreading?? I normally use activator before PR and M.S. after PR...but I still doubt..

Thanks for clarifying some of my concepts =]

I listened to the course materials a few times...as to get all I've missed the previous times...I've done the exercise too =]

I really hope that I could get the answers...because I am just SO ENTHUSIASTIC about the system and I wanna learn it....I just CAN'T WAIT to use if for HKAL study and to excel in one of the world's hardest exams - HONG KONG ADVANCED LEVEL EXAM. Then, I can spread the good message to my classmates and friends because they're VERY SKEPTICAL about PR... and maybe some concrete proof from mine may entertain them perhaps =p

Best Wishes,
Terence, PhotoReading Learner