YIKES!! If I had done as many things as you have done, and still had to have a job, family, etc, I'd HAVE to have ADD to keep up!! :-)

I hope you heard in your writing what I got in the reading, which is this: I think you're missing the point. If you were fully into a practice that combined your energy with universal energy, and balanced your yin and yang, you wouldn't have to ask these questions. They wouldn't matter. Calmness and peacefulness and giving and receiving loving energy would be the measure of your practice and how it is affecting your life.

Do you NEED to be a teacher? Do you need so many hours of things to do? Maybe. But I think the practice that is the right one for you is the one that lets the answers to your questions show themselves to you in the practice of it.

I live in Berkeley and I'm going to Minnesota for the retreat in October. I'm not big on traveling, but I felt I wanted a quiet getaway and this mail came and I was really drawn to go, so I am! I'm following an instinct that I didn't know I had. I suggest you do the same. Let the practice answer your question. If it's not after 300 hours or a year or whatever, move on. If you still have a question, you need to go elsewhere for the answer.

my two cents,

rachel