Quote:

Aloha Skipper,

So there was no response form the college?

Much Love, Shawn

Quote:

Hi Shakurav and Sarah,

I to attempted to f i nd someone in my area to practice with, through the forum and received no response. I even attempted to get a local college to host a level 1 and 2 class. There was no response. At present Spring Forest Qigong is spread pretty thin. I have found the weekly phone healing meditations are helpful. Have you tried them?

Thank you Sarah for the postive wishes. And thanks to Skipper for the feedback and sharing your experience. I have done the phone healing sessions over a period of time and it does help and I may end up just paying for those again.

But the best is to have people in person to practice with for me.

The good news: Robert, support person for the SFQ guild is working on trying to find me a match around here. And I will be at Triple Fortune. Maybe there will be an opportunity to either make an announcement or have people from various regions meet for a few minutes to connect up and plan practice sessions and SFQ local support groups.

I feel strongly that good things are happening and it will all work out.

Meanwhile, had a great 1 and half hour practice this morning (one hour Active and half hour Small Universe) and planning to do a one hour Small Universe (or half hour Small Universe and half hour Butterfly Meditation) in about three hours.

Again, having done a number of different qigong practices throughout the last 25 years, I find SFQ the best for me!

blessings,

Steve