Hi Donna - I am sorry to hear that you are struggling with Holosync, I know it can bring up all kinds of stuff as it did for me. I did stop for a few days when I got a couple of quite severe 'overwhelmes' but I guess I am a glutton for punishment - and just went back to it and it really did get easier the more used it.

I had suffered from severe panic attacks for a number of years and read the work of Claire Weeks, an Australian lady (sadly no longer with us) who helped me a great deal, her book "Self Help for your Nerves" and her cassette tapes were a real life saver for me, I have given a few of my clients the cassettes and they have really benefitted from them. Claire taught me how to TOTALLY accept the overwhelming feelings and cripplingly feelings of panic that I was getting on a daily basis for a number of years.It was sooooooooooooo hard, but it worked, and I have had no feelings of panic for a number of years now.

I think because I had had this 'training' from Claire's book and tapes, it helped me with the concept of letting whatever happens, happen that Bill as always speaking about. I recommend her books to you and you can get them online now as well as a CD, I believe. Please let me know if you need anymore info, I am the biggest fan of Claire Weekes as she has helped so many people all over the world - like a little Australian Guardian Angel!!!

Hi VitaMan, It looks as if we do indeed fulfil a similar role, I work for a charity called Shaw Trust in London (www.shaw-trust.org.uk) One of my employers is the American organic grocer, Whole Foods Market, who opened up their flagship store in Kensington in June of this year and they employed five of our clients - they are a truly remarkable company and I had the honour of being able to train with them on their orientation days.

They interviewed 7,000 staff and employed 600 for the new store. It looks as if my job will be changing in the New Year, and that I will be involved in our Soap Worx project, helping people with learning difficulties to train in making our own organic soap, and Whole Foods are very interested in selling it from the store when we are good to go with it.

Who are you with in Canada?

Best wishes to you both and I hope I hear from you soon!!

Dennis