Hi V-man,

Now we are talking! I congratulate you!

Three new PLs within 24 hours? Have you thought what kind of messages you are sending your OTC mind? Like... "I'm really desperate to improve my administrative skills! So I'll just cram in these new wonderful PLs all at once and then I'll have just wonderful skills! I know I hate administrative work, but I got to like it!"

And what does your OTC? It kicks back! BTW, What was your purpose, exactly? Worded how? "I need to do this admin work... I need to..." ? Maybe you also "need" to re-phrase your purpose?

Or did you by chance iclude a purpose "getting rid of admin work quickly and neatly"? That would include getting fired" If you did not have a job, the admin work is done really fast! Remember OTCs are literal, whatever you wish for, you also get. So be exact in what you want. Use that imagination of yours and imagine what it would be like when you do the admin work the way you want. Imagine several ways. Take your time... your internal images of the outcome are more important than any paraliminal. They define the how things will be in the future. If you really want to get fired} that's fine... But it would only meaan there is a better opportunity waiting for your round the corner.

Why did I congratulate you? Well, it seems you have released something that has been lurking a long time... A neglected friend ;-) ...Treat it as a delicate, rare flower, settle down to admire it, sniff it, touch it... and wait for a while. You will get understading what's going on. You'll recognize the old friend.... and come to terms with it. One way or the other. Maybe yu already have.

My two €cents,

[He].2s2.2p4