HI everyone
SInce that event, things have settled down quite a bit. I took a day off from listening, then returned with FOcus and COncentration, just a few times over a week. The results were good, and continue to be. A bit at a time, I am getting more focussed and better at my administrative tasks, and am less irritated by distractions.

I have listened to the Law of Attraction cd twice. It was not what I expected- but will trust in the process. I chose the physical energy of my Sensei first time, and the emotional energy of a favorite counseling professor the second.

An interesting thing happened: I brought my kids to their martial arts class- my sensei's wife teaches- I can't train now because of a health problem, so I watched the childrens class and the adults class simultaneously. I watched her joyously teaching the children- saw and felt the great love she had of the art and the children. I glanced at the adults class and saw/felt such great love and peace from sensei. I have such a deep appreciation for them and what they are doing- and I want to bring that same great love into my work and my practices.

vitaman