Scooter, GentleGiant and Chad,

Thank you! I really appreciate all your honest and encouraging words of wisdom. Much of which you said was right on. I haven't done any exercise since we moved to this new city almost 4 months ago at whih time I also gave up my olympic size trampoline (used to jump every day). I work from home so have felt quite isolated, not having friends here yet. And so much disfunctional stuff is rising to the surface through my Holosync meditation practice that I feel totally overwhelmed at times.
I need to be very careful to not take it out on my wife and kids. But since my original post I have made some headway. With all the rotten thoughts/feelings/beliefs/behavior coming to the surface it is becoming so obvious now that I just can't go on like this and I have the opportunity to choose what is resourceful and what is not.
I have been having some good talks with my wife about this too and that has helped as well.
In terms of Paraliminals I am now going to use the Instantaneous Personal Magnetizer to attract friendships in these new surroundings. And I'll use the Deep Relaxation again as it may help with anger.
Thanks for reminding me about the importance of exercise. Maybe I'll do some Qigong again, I used to do that and I still have a DVD of it. Mine is not the Spring Forest one, but I believe it is good nonetheless.
I do have a couple of Journals lying around, so this might be a good time to start writing.

Thanks again for the encouragement guys! I do appreciate it.

Robert