Hello fellow forum viewers. I am very new to this forum and stumbled upon the paraliminals, as a result, of viewing another site. I say stumbled upon in a good way, because I made the intent for things to come into my life to help me with what I would like to manifest. Those things have been coming and keep on coming. I currently have not seen many posts about the Living the Law of Attraction CD. I am currently using a hypnotherapy cd by Glenn Harrold which seems to have been working a little. It is helping me with my issues involving money. I am however, very interested in anyone that has had positive results with the LTLA cd and the belief cd. I am more of a cerebral person and believe the paraliminals will help me condition myself for the feeling part of LOA and from what I have been reading, there needs to be a belief before loa will work. So.. I think these go hand in hand for me. Any positive feedback is appreciated as well as testimonials. I love hearing positive things from people that have actually used the products. I would slo like to hear any positives with the prosperity as well.