Yeah! You mean ol' 1234peace dude! Let's put it this way. If you don't believe that you will achieve your wants/goals, you are telling the Universe (God) or your Higher self (sub-conscious)that you don't really want those things, and of course you will get just that: Nothing. Or you can be happy, cheerful, trusting and you will attract happy people and fortunate events in your life. That doesn't mean you don't have to work for your goals. For example: If you don't enroll, attend, and pass those Art courses you always dreamt of taking, you won't get your Degree in Fine Arts. Simple. However, if you are having financial difficulties, and you decide to believe you will overcome them, you may get a scholarship from some obsure company or an old lady from your church might remember you in her will. How I see it is there are millions of people in the world and millions of positive and negative energies floating around. After 43 years of suffering clinical depression, i choose the positive energies. And I have experienced the fortunate results. Peace out!

You're only young once, but you can be immature forever.