To everyone who has replied to my post-

Thank you so much for your suggestions and warm thoughts. I am broadening my horizons, and you guys are a big part in that. I really appreciate all your input!

In the past week I have realized that absolutely everything I am now experiencing is the direct outcome of my previous actions and thoughts. It seems wherever I turn (radio, TV, people, internet, etc...) something jumps out at me and I have an "Aha!" moment. It is absolutely incredible how the universe works... My outlook on life has changed dramatically and I feel as though as I glowing. The relationship with my significant other is slowly changing for the better...it's the little things, but it's definitely getting there. It's difficult maintaining the glow and the positive thoughts when the other person sends out so much negativity (not to mention absolutely no sexual contact for nearly a month...), but I'm trying... I know the old loving, compassionate and affectionate person is still in there.

Before I forget to mention this, once my positive energy started flowing all sorts of miraculous things have started happening to me. It is truly a ripple effect! A few months ago I came incredibly close to landing the "perfect-for-me" job, buts somehow things fell apart. I was still optimistic and sent them a Thank You e-mail for taking their time to talk to me about the opportunity. Then a couple of days ago that job suddenly flew through my mind....absolutely out of nowhere. Guess what happened? Yesterday they called me out of nowhere, said they're ready to move forward with me, and I am meeting the owner of the business in just a couple of hours today. Wish me luck!!!

If you have any more input you would like to share, I would LOVE to hear it!

Thanks again for all your help!