Just wanted to update everyone on how things are going...

As I mentioned before, I experienced a ripple effect and I received a call back from an employer that sort of rejected me before. I went on my second interview with them today and they made me an offer! The pay is only slightly better than what I am making now, but it is a "perfect-for-me" type of job. It combines all of the things I'm passionate about in one job...holistic beauty, mind-body awareness, technology and education. Kind of amazing, huh? I never thought it was quite possible, but here it is!

About my boyfriend/fiance...well...he's become a little more relaxed. I just feel like the sparks we use to have are gone... He is not the same person I fell in love with.... I don't know what to do... I came to the realization that say if he wanted to get married right now, I don't know if I would accept. His distant and cold behavior is almost making me fall out of love with him... How do I get back the person that I KNOW is in there? He says he loves me, and it's obvious that he cares about me and my well-being, but how can I get back the affection? The Creating Sparks CD is doing nothing...

I'm looking forward to your responses and thank you so much for being a part of this forum. Your warm hearts and kind souls have touched the lives of many.

Love,
Pelmeni