Jeanne,

I know I have definitely grown in the past couple of months. But this growth happened because I felt I had to find out the answer to why my significant other wasn't loving me the way that I was loving him. I still have not found the answer, but I found something what I think is even greater....self-love and true spirituality. I no longer fear losing him. I know that I will be happy, confident and wonderful with or without him. My life will continue and in one way or another, I will find the happiness that I have been looking for. I will find a husband that loves me with all of his heart and soul. Beautiful, smart and happy children that I can't stop hugging...and true happiness.

Although...here's the thing...somehow I do not think that simply getting a new partner will solve the problem. This is a reflection of me...so what is it that I am doing that's causing this? I don't think or feel that I treat him any differently. I'm still a patient, loving and caring woman that he fell in love with. I certainly see how he has changed...it's a million little things to big things like the lack of intimacy or sexuality. He doesn't open doors for me anymore, he doesn't help me around the house, he doesn't pick up after himself...and even funny things like he'll take the "good part" of the muffin (Muffin Tops...for all the Seinfeld fans out there...), take the last piece of pizza, you get the picture. It sounds ridiculous, I know, but it's hard to believe he's the same man that he was 6 months ago...

I am so lost...I don't know what to do!