Pelmeni,

I am not intending to hurt your feelings or sound like an ass, but- if you don't mind my asking- how old are you? These "changes" in character/habits you are describing in your boyfriend are most probably nothing new. They have been a part of his personality and behavioral makeup the whole time... just not visible to you, either because he was putting his best foot forward at the beginning of your relationship (everyone does that) or because you only payed attention to the habits/behaviors he exhibited that you wanted to see (this is common, and possibly unavoidable to some degree, during the beginning of a romantic relationship). At the beginning of any relationship, you only have limited experience with the other person & thus cannot have a very whole and/or accurate perception of that person in your mind.

This has been mentioned above in this thread, but did you stop to think he might be feeling a similar way about you and your character/habits? He may feel that you've changed for the same reasons, even though you probably haven't changed that much. Have you asked him directly about any of this? Have you asked yourself whether your expectations for yourself, for him, and for the relationship are realistic?

You say, "My life will continue and in one way or another, I will find the happiness that I have been looking for. I will find a husband that loves me with all of his heart and soul. Beautiful, smart and happy children that I can't stop hugging...and true happiness." I encourage you to get the "Happy For No Reason" paraliminal & read the cover/instructions. If your feelings of happiness & self-worth depend on a husband who loves you with all of his heart and soul and perfect children you're setting yourself up for a long, miserable time IMO.

What is certain is that, at six months, you (meaning both of you) are probably at or nearing the end of the "honeymoon"- fantasy stage of your relationship and are going to come to a point where you decide to either do the real, hard work of loving the person as he really is- warts & all- or end the relationship and move on to pursue what you believe is out there. Best wishes, whatever you decide to do... and let us know how it goes!