As a guy, this is how I see things...

Most people (thanks to Hollywood and Walt Disney), think Love is a "feeling" we get, that will result in "happily ever after". It isn't. Love is what we create. It requires two people to put effort in. Its comes from each and every one of us. The "feeling" is the resultant of it.

If we don't put effort into it, and let fear (of losing someone) take over, love is lost. Of course, things get a little more interesting when we realise that men's brains are wired differently to women's!

Don't react to the situation, do something about it. I think there are "issues" with your partner, and the problem seems more like the lack of communication. You need to sit down with him and talk. He isn't telling you something that is bothering him. (And its driving you nuts).

On the other hand, he could just have a lot of pressure going on in his life, and it seems he's letting the relationship take a back seat. (Which is something you should NOT do. Always leave time for your partner, and leave work worries where they belong, at work. I don't care how rich or poor you are, money cannot buy love).

May I suggest do romantic things together? Get something sexy, and set up something special for a night?

Right now, if I had a woman in my life, I would surprise her with something special once a month. Always leaving a few hours at the end of my day to spend time together. Just sit and talk for hours...Maybe get a little kinky at least once a week.