You are absolutely right, Aussiebear, he put our relationship in the backseat and made his job the #1 priority. Yes, will be able to retire in our 30's, and that is outstanding, but come on... He admits that work is his #1 priority...he even uses it as an excuse when I try to talk to him about how I miss the intimacy we used to have. I hate to say this guys, but I am sex-starved, intimacy-starved...and just need his loving ways back...

Whenever I try to do something special during the weekend he says he's either not feeling well, has to work, or just kind of eats dinner off the kitchen island while standing up... Something about it doesn't quite work. Lingerie doesn't seem to do anything either anymore. I'm out of ideas...How about you guys??

I have been listening to Kelly Howells subliminals lately and I feel better over-all. I am listening to the Attract Love CD while falling asleep and so far it has been very pleasant. I enjoy the Learning Strategies paraliminals but something about them doesn't quite click for me...Not sure how to describe it.

Anyway, looking forward to hearing from all of you!

Thank you for all your help!