I thought I would share this significant moment in my SFQ practice:

The man, a homicide police inspector whom I have known for almost 8 years was in great back pain after a recent job related injury. He had trouble sitting down or standing up from a sitting postition.

I had told him about my SFQ practice and I asked him if it was okay for me to "practice" my healing techniques. I assured him I would not be touching him. He said "okay".

I thought when he sat down might be just humoring me out of respect and friendship--I am his rabbi and tutor his son for Bar Mitzvah--he had a look of skepticism on his face. I also think his great pain was motivating him a little bit. You know, "At this point, I will try anything" kind of attitude!

I did a scanning of the energy blockage, and to my surprise, I did feel a little "bump" in the energy at a certain point in the middle of his spine. That had never happened before (except maybe with my cat!). I then did the rest of the healing techniques as I remembered them from the course: the moving around the Small Universe, the giving of energy, the sword fingers breaking up the blockage, the removing of the excess energy and the final giving of the energy.

I asked him, "Do you feel better?" with a very postive tone in my voice.

He had a look of surprise and maybe shock on his face and said first, "I have to tell you I did not believe this when I sat down. But I do feel better! I also felt a tingling in my leg when you began (he meant when I was sending energy through the Small Universe)!".

I quoted Master Lin's "If you believe it; it works. If you don't believe it; it still works! Only it works better when you believe it!". Well, he apparently did NOT believe it and it worked! And now he believes it a bit more.

For myself, I felt (and still feel) a bit shaky about the probing part and some of the formal elements. But I am getting more and more confidence with this (and the FAITH & CONFIDENCE Paraliminal helps a lot).

Anyway, I thought I would share this to help bolster confidence in anyone who might find this helpful.

blessings,

Steve