Funny I thought image streaming was part of the genius code course. I thought the essence of the genius code course was not to simply give people a stock set of procedures, but to harness their ability to develop new procedures.

The point of this thread, as I mentioned, is to proclaim oneself a millionaire and then look for the signs, images, one gets. This is a technique I came up with, but apologies for coming up with new ideas.
I must have got all that part wrong and the genius code isn't about stimulating new ways of going about things, it is simply about following only the precise procedures outlined in the course.

Three years I've had this course and I never realized I wasn't supposed to come up with new things. Silly me, always putting things in the wrong place.
Must have been the beatings to the head I took when growing up, my brain must be damaged. Accept my sincere apologies for being so stupid. I will try better, but it probably won't be up to your high standards, so please don't hold your breath.