I'm really having difficulty responding to the open snidery and condescension in that post.

Science knows of a part of the brain that sorts the input coming from the world. This search engine (so to speak), flags some information for use in the person's experience, and discards other information as being irrelevant.

"You create your reality" is nothing more than training this part of the brain.

At the end of the day, it doesn't matter if the world was "really" flat or not. The people lived their lives as if the world was flat, and they were perfectly okay with it.

I fail to understand why you're so threatened by me retraining my search engine to make sure that I don't end up raped or tortured again. Yes, the search engine in your brain can easily pinpoint when a threatening situation is starting to arise and can easily "poke" you and warn you to leave.

I fail to understand why you're so threatened by me retraining my search engine to make sure that it alerts me when something enters my environment that can help me along in my business as an intuitive, medium, and EFT practicioner.

But hey, if it makes you feel superior, then I'm happy that I could serve to make you feel good.