Hi

Right at the moment I really miss an inner sparkle or wonderful driving force feeling for my work and to get working. I got this super job (earning 100.000 US$/year), free car and gas, all food and expenses paid by the company, don't have any boss who is saying "You should work from 8-16, then you can go home" etc.. The work is entirely up to me. It's a job as a technical manager, where the job mostly working and answering emails, but also selling equipment with a very technical knowledge. But the thing is that it's mostly at one big specific costumer, and there is really not much selling. Mostly only working with science knowledge and problems and administrative work. I think it's sometimes fun working with it, when I get in to the "zone". But I don't feel a drive for the work in general....

I was wondering is there a way to increase the driving force for a work, so you just jump out of bed each morning and feel that you really would like to work. You just can't wait to get up in the morning and start working? Right now I feel a little lazy, often sleep long because I just don't feel that drive to work. When I think of working I get a feeling of "damn, not now.. don't want to do that now". But when I start working, I often start liking it..

Of course there is the action :You can just start searching for another job.. Find the job that fits you. But that option I don't want. I think it will be the same in other kind of jobs like this one...I want to increase the driving feeling for this work. Another reason is that it has so many real good benefits compared to other kinda jobs etc..

Need some help and suggestions. Both to what generally can be done, and also on using paraliminals for that issue...

Thankyou..
Murof.