Vita-man and George.

I think it's right, that I should keep the job.. That is what i deffinately is more drawn to do.. Do not have a clue of what else kind of job it should be.. Not a storedepartment kinda job, because it's to low in salery. And that would be a really really waste of my whole university education!

And have been thinking a little bit. Earning that money is really nice, and I enjoy the freedom I have in my speartime and in breaks when I work. I can eat anything for free, any meal I like, and the company pays it.. Or the luxury that if I want to stay in some city overnight on a Hotel, I can do that for free. And drive wherever I want for free in the car, just as long it's inside the country. And I feel more cleared on the thougt that I tell myself that the company is paying me for working 37-40 hours a week. That's around 8 hours pr day I should be active with the job and solving problems. The rest of the time is for enjoying. I feel a little more motivated for the job, when I think of it this way. Then it does not sound that bad... Feels better.

Vita-man, George, I just read "The George Castanza Philosophy of Work" Sounds good to me. And he is probably right. Unfortunately I have a boss that is looking for results... Not by showing I'm busy.. He don't care even a bit about that hehe.... Results Results.. If I work 5-10 hours a week all year long and get good sales results, thats fine by him.. If I work 50-70 hours each week all year long, and don't get good sales results, I'm out... He is too cruel..*S. Maybe my Memory and results can improve by what you mention using IPM, hypnosis and Memory course etc..
But what more can increase my motivation for my work work?

Best Regards
Murof