The problem I am having visualizing wealth for certain areas I want to experience change, paying my all my bills, saving money, not struggling etc., but "paying my bills" is an abstract concept in trying to visualize it. I mean I try to see myself doing it and the person recieving the money and feeling the feeling, but it just doesn't seem to be working.

I would really like to gain control of my life financially and have invested literally thousands in trying to make this happen. In the book "how to get a lot of money fast" by Stuart Lichman, he desribes the visualization process. I suck when it comes to visualizing with money. when it comes to my relationship and I see me and my mate happy together and sharing things, its no problem, I have some common experience, but for wealth growing up always struggling its almost like traveling to mars and trying to imagine what the planet is like.

I know for certain I have this spiritual power that will enable me to take control of my finacial life. I have reaffirmed it over and over from programs like the secret, Wayne Dyer's programs, Wealth Beyond Reason programs, and I hate to say I still feel like a pawn in the financial game.