Hey everyone, I am so glad to see that Marci has created this space for people to connect to others who have read the book, Happy for No Reason and people who are interested in happiness. I think having the chance to connect to other people who share the same goals and understand the principles is vital. I have three books on happiness sitting right beside me and Marci's is the most comprehensive best resource I have seen! I read the book in January and I actually emailed Marci suggesting the possibility of a forum that would be a place for people to connect. Since that time, I have had such phenomenal success in my life that this is the first time I have been back to the website and I was so thrilled to see that the discussion space was here! I have also been using many other resources related to the Law of attraction and personal growth and development. I am happier than I have ever been. But I do want the opportunity to connect to other like minded individuals. My friends and family are not interested. It has been my own greatest wish to connect to others who do share my interest in happiness and optimism. So I am interested in participating in a group here on the forum. Count me in! I think we all will enjoy even greater happiness and success when we surround ourselves with other people who are positive and happy!

Kelley