Friends,

In last few years, my work performance etc. has hit rock bottom.. I can't seem to focus and work hard... but there was a time when I was amongst the best of the best.

Recently an old coworker who has worked with me in the past (in fact I trained him).. was promoted to a manager and asked me if I would like to join him. I told him that my performance has not been great in last few years .. he talked to my current manager and he also told him the same thing... that I am very capable, but not reliable and trustworthy as performance is not consistent.

Despite all this, he still offered me the job - this is a high profile job, where I can progress very quickly - at the same time, I can be thrown out very quickly as well...

What are the things that I can do Feng shui wise so I can make sure that I can succeed in this job and reclaim my old respect. My energy number is '4' and I have done the following so far:

1. Facing North (my best direction)
2. I work in a cubicle and have my back to the entrance, but I have pasted a picture of Mt Everest on the back of my chair. Plus I also have a mirror in front so I can see who comes behind me
3. I keep a big bottle of water (2.5 litre) in North

What else can I do ? Please suggest... this is VERY important. I don't want to let another person, a friend who is taking chances on me.. down.

Thanks