I am querying the AcousticSheep company about the minimum frequency of the headphones. They admitted that the 0 Hz as minimum was wrong. The lady tested the headphones on her computer and found out that the minimum of 10 Hz. She added that it was a function of the computer not being about to increase the volume. Again this was wrong. For advanced Holosync tracks you need 6 Hz as the lowest frequency.

I do find ear buds uncomfortable; they have created some infection in my ears. So I would love to buy the AcousticSheep product. They have a very simplistic approach to brain entrainment, which they produce with the CD's which come with the headphones. Their carrier frequencies are very high, like 180 Hz or so.

So the message is: watch out what you buy and, if not sure, query the seller and the producer of your meditation tracks to make sure you don't waste your money or loose the benefit of your meditation. I know somebody who wasted years of meditation since she didn't pay attention to the frequency range of the headphones.