Jason, thank you for this very clear and detailed response.

Here's my take, both on the thread thus far and your response:

a) This is a forum NOT about Holosync, but about Paraliminals.
b) The most important part of Paraliminals (at least for me and I think most people who use them) is NOT the Holosync part, but rather the PARALIMINAL technology. I.e. the two voices, one on each channel, the NLP involved, the intention we set, etc (the Paraliminals worked even BEFORE there was a Holosync track on it! People used them, liked them and continued to purchase them. IMHO, the Holosync track is nice, but it is icing on an already tasty and nourishing cake!).
c) These headphones seem like they WILL help people listen to the Paraliminal sleep track in bed in comfort and in excellent sound quality.
d) Based on what Jason has told us, the issue with below 20 HZ is irrelevant to this discussion board (although I am sure interesting to those very serious Holosync users, which I know we have many here in the LS community)

and therefore...

e) These headphones will probably be useful for those wanting to sleep while listening to Paraliminals with comfort, reduced noise and with at least a fair to good (of not better) degree of efficiency.

Although I have not yet purchased these headphones, I am almost certainly going to: one for me and one for my wife: we have sleeping issues both internally and one with the other. We both like to listen to our iPods to help sleep and for relaxation and these seem like they will do the trick.

In addition, I actually am now using Chunyi Lin's meditations much more than I am using the Paraliminals. With these, the below human hearing thing is a non-issue for me. I do have Holosync up to Awakening level 1 and though I still use it from time to time, it will be rarer as I get deeper and deeper into Spring Forest Qigong. And since as Jason pointed out, if these headphones are not effective with Holosync, it only applies to Awakening Level 4 and above. I most likely will never get there. I am happy where I am as far as Holosync levels.

So I thank Jason and all those who kept this thread alive so I could find these. I will report back after I get them.

blessings,

Steve