Quote:

The Holosync soundtrack on the Paraliminals is not in the low carrier range. Any comfortable stereo headphones will do. It's simply alpha to theta entrainment.

Really if you are doing the Holosync program You don't want to sleep with them as I understand the Holosync program is a meditation tool. You want your decent headphones for that. For the majority of entrainment audio 10 Hz should be sufficient.

Now for interesting research. Too much listening to any audio through headphones is damaging to ones hearing. The ears never had to deal with such constant sound. So you might want to consider turning off any audio devices after the first hour so the ears get a rest too.

AlexK

Amen to all of the above!

I now have been using the SleepPhones for over a week. I love them. They work great for Paraliminals. I also use them a lot with Spring Forest Qigong meditations.

And I always program my iPod (in all of the above or anything else) to play usually about a half hour before it shuts off (an hour tops). And then with something to wake me up in the morning (without disturbing my wife! That is one of the things I really love about these SleepPhones: they work very well both for "sleep learning' and to help with sleep, as well as to wake up! Very cool.

So again, the bottom line: these are going to work VERY well for most people wanting to Sleep Learning, or to help with sleep (and waking up!). But if you want to use them for Holosync and really are committed to that program, these are probably not the best for you. But that is not what they are designed for. For what they are designed , they do great!