Hi all,

I've all my life done my best to be as open as possible in all communication situations. That is, give all the relevant details to discussion. Especially when I want something I give all the details, even at the cost of me not getting what I want. Sometimes this makes communication very difficult, when I try to give all the information, connections and reasons before I ask any question, however innocent.

This all is to say, I have made it a tedious and long process to ask the simplest things on email, on phone... etc. OK, it does not happen always like this ;-) But there is a certain tendency.

Well, today. Today I wrote an email that did not include all the details and information I considered relevant before asking the important thing. I did it because I felt it was easier. And... After sending it I started to feel weird.. ... ... What had I done? I had broken a life-long habbit! It felt good actually. I noticed a strange feeling in my head, as if braincells were shifting position, slightly dizzying... Eyes blinking, head tilting...

There's something else... like I had put myself in a more important position than before... like I gave myself the permission to make the decision, and not give that choice automatically to someone else.

A major belief change at the identity level? Possibly.

These small moments in life are amazing! I can stand taller now.

[He].2s2.2p4