My experience yesterday:

I've found a book(a textbook) about politics with a lot of chapters in it. My purpose was: To learn this material, so that i could pass the exam and fulfill my dream becoming a lawyer.

Since it was a book with chapters, i've started to treat each chapter like a book. Sadly i had only time to "deal" only with one chapter.

1)I set my purpose
2)Tried to relax, like in the book was told
3)Did a preview, watched how everything is structured there
4)Photoread the whole book, and then the chapter i wanted to activate
5)Postview: I found some trigger words and set some questions, that I wanted to be answered
6)Incubation: relaxed for 20 minutes. Watched TV, drank some water
7)Activation:
8)I picked 1 question and asked myself "Where could i find the answers". For starters i didn't pick a lot of information, so I was a little confused. To get a better understanding of the material, I started skittering. It really helped - i could answer something to all of my questions.(I've put everything on my mindmap)
9)I SR the chapter for another 2 questions. I found some new information, that i didn't pick up from skittering(With a new color in my mindmap)
10)Then i did skittering again. Didn't find anything new.

Right now I think i've got everything from the chapter. If i close my eyes, I can even see where everything is located(the exact spot).

But the only thing that bothers me - it took me 1 hour for this whole process.